Our life is what our thoughts make it.
Executive Coaching is not therapy. Executive Coaching focuses on your future goals and discovers what YOU need to do to get there.
Executive Coaching is not consulting. You will not be paying for a report with someone else’s solutions that won’t work with your business’s nuances.
Executive Coaching is where you lead the conversations, and help you have insightful ideas that will lead you to solutions that will work for your organization.
Have you ever asked yourself?
- Where does the time go? I can’t seem to get anything done.
- My team is not doing what I need them to do.
- I hate meeting people, but I need to grow my network.
- I am struggling with a colleague.
- I need to be a stronger communicator.
- I have an important presentation coming up and don’t feel prepared.
- I am stuck. I need help.
- I am spending too much time working in my business, not on my business.
You trained for years in your expertise. If you would like some support in re-tooling for future success, we can help.
Outstanding teams TRUST and appreciate their teammates. The most effective teams have a compelling and inspiring vision. The team believes it is greater than the sum of its individuals. They will have ground-rules for how they conduct themselves. They have developed processes for handling conflict. They will know the goals and objectives and who is responsible for each. We can help your workgroups become high achieving teams.
Have you thought:
- Our team is not working well.
- We have lots of conflict on our team
- We are accustomed to working as individuals and not being on a team and collaborating.
- We are clinicians/scientists/ engineers/technical people and not good at teams.
- We know project management, but not the softer skills of getting teams to really perform.
TenStone delivers workshops that leave attendees with practical tools and the motivation to GSD!
We understand how difficult it is to lead team meetings in which you also want to participate. We can ensure that everyone gets heard and that the conversation advances in a productive direction.
We help facilitate Strategic Planning Meetings, Brainstorming Sessions, and Conflict Resolution Discussions.
Most asked for Workshops
- When and How to Give Feedback
- Creating a Culture of Gratitude
- What are you Saying and NOT Saying
- Level-Up your Confidence
- Restorative Processes in the Workplace